Premise: Character Development

After talking to Alan it was suggested that I can develop my characters further. Firstly I explored the size of my characters- how many heads high should the character be? I tried 5, 4 and 3 heads high, and decided that 5 heads high looked best, as any smaller makes the character look too childlike. I then explored possible shapes of the head and body of the characters.


I then explored some possible options for the face of the characters


I then also explored some possible options for the hair of the characters


I chose the no. 2 for the shape of the head and body and no. 5 for the face.


I also chose no. 1 and no. 4 for the hair of the characters and developed the character into a male and a female version.
I then coloured the characters using the same colour scheme that I had used previously

Comments