Premise: Character thumbnails

I have begun to design my characters for my animation. I want to have two identical characters to represent me and my brother being twins, but then have them be different colours etc. to show our obvious differences with being different genders. I want the characters to represent us and also to fit with the isometric style, so therefore I have designed them to be quite basic and just be made up of basic shapes. So far I have designed a circular character and a square character. I chose the colours based off of mine and my brothers favourite colours when we were little- mine being purple, and his being orange.


Comments

  1. Hi Emily. Try using more cubes to create a part of you character. For example, what if you used two cubes for the torso. What would that mean for the scale of the rest of the parts (arms/ legsetc). What if you combined cubes and spheres? A sphere for the head and cubes for the body. May be spheres for fingers with a cube as the palm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment